USS Yorktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OOC] Mission 1 Gabblebok, Yakkletalk, and Comments

4 posters

Go down

[OOC] Mission 1 Gabblebok, Yakkletalk, and Comments Empty [OOC] Mission 1 Gabblebok, Yakkletalk, and Comments

Post by orrinjelo Thu May 16, 2013 11:31 am

So who wants to do a joint post with me about a martial arts session?
orrinjelo
orrinjelo
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

[OOC] Mission 1 Gabblebok, Yakkletalk, and Comments Empty Re: [OOC] Mission 1 Gabblebok, Yakkletalk, and Comments

Post by Admin Thu May 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Im down...start it up, and I will jump in

Admin
Captain
Captain

https://yorktown.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[OOC] Mission 1 Gabblebok, Yakkletalk, and Comments Empty Re: [OOC] Mission 1 Gabblebok, Yakkletalk, and Comments

Post by orrinjelo Thu May 16, 2013 1:49 pm

orrinjelo
orrinjelo
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by orrinjelo Thu May 16, 2013 2:03 pm

O_O Dodgeball too....? Forgot about that.
orrinjelo
orrinjelo
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by orrinjelo Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Okay, a few things I'd like to list:

• Cardassian Vessel - I don't know what's up with this. Maybe the Cardassians have claimed the nebula already and set it up as a trap? We'll get a surprise visit by them?
  • Dilithium Weapons - Cardassians have dilithium weapons now? Or twenty years ago?
  • Sumo and Wells - Now pretty convincingly the antagonists; or perhaps for some of us, protagonists, where Arron will become the antagonist? Now that's a good spin! Making our captain a 'bad guy' would be fun.
  • Poll results - It still doesn't seem very clear what happened to me.
  • Neutral characters - At the moment it seems like the split is mostly Human/Bajoran. Some characters (I can think of maybe some Betazoid and a particular Andorian) have yet to choose sides. So, c'mon, Elijah, where's the superfactioning? I mean, I've started a thing that will cause my own character to be despised by the humans, and sooner or later, the Bajorans.
orrinjelo
orrinjelo
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Vestara Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:34 am

The Cardassian Vessel was a very nice surprise. I think it was established that the nebula is near Cardassian space...Are they building a secret fleet in the nebula?

was it established that the weapons were Dilithium? I was under the impression that was just a "theory" at this point, but maybe you know something I don't, Tyler.

I have done several posts with Elijah (as Sumo) and have enjoyed the...lets call it "Fall" of Vestara.

Poll results, I assume you mean election right? I think that its by design that there is confusion regarding the results.

I like reading about Arron and Nala...been awhile since we have had a real Romance in our games....

Also the girl writing Nala has been very active and has contributed a lot to this sim, so I just wanted to give her props. she fit in quite nicely.

Here's one...where the hell is Bok? Our little Ferengi helm officer...is he just floating along in space?

Vestara
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAwesome Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Glad you like my stranded boat. May mission 2 provide some clarification
TheAwesome
TheAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down