USS Yorktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Reactions

+4
MystikRaider
bethmikeandeli
orrinjelo
Vestara
8 posters

Go down

Post Reactions Empty Post Reactions

Post by Vestara Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:22 pm

I would like to see a thread where we can freely comment on posts happening during a specific mission. I don't know about you guys but there have been so many HOLY SHIT moments from this sim, and I am dying to discuss them with people...my husband thinks this is "gay" so im counting on you guys to provide me with the water cooler conversation im craving!!!

Vestara
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post Reactions Empty Re: Post Reactions

Post by orrinjelo Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Yeah, I'm used to the OOC threads on forum RP. I'm surprised that it hadn't popped up...Eh, why don't we make one?

Edit: Oh, right, I did make one: https://yorktown.forumotion.com/t23-ooc-mission-1-gabblebok-yakkletalk-and-comments
orrinjelo
orrinjelo
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by bethmikeandeli Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:33 pm

LOL, my fiancé thinks the same thing!! he's an unbeliever!!!
bethmikeandeli
bethmikeandeli

Back to top Go down

Post by MystikRaider Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:42 pm

Ok Mission 1 thoughts, now that the finale is up? First....I am like oozing to pieces and wanna hug each and every one of you. BEST FREAKING SIM EVER!!! The sheer awesomeness of what I just read....gah my mind is blown, so this will probably jump around a bit. Fantastic job to everyone involved, I love you all. I cannot wait to see what Mission 2 holds! Come save me Razz

MystikRaider
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by bethmikeandeli Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:08 am

Don't worry. I'll find a couple more champagne bottles & come & rescue you Wink

But yes!!! It was AH-MAY-ZING!!!!!! Smile
bethmikeandeli
bethmikeandeli

Back to top Go down

Post by orrinjelo Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:17 am

Some really good one-liners.  Some of my favorites:

"You know what I've always liked about Bajorans?  NOTHING!"  *throwing of bodies and headbutts*

“I’d thank you, but, now I have to kill you.”

“Well, the rifle makes the story all the more convincing.”

“That’s funny. You were just trying taking the bridge and we were kicking your ass, it’s your move.”

"SUUUUUUMMMMMOOOOOO!"

(I think some got deleted sometime, but you get the idea.)
orrinjelo
orrinjelo
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by MystikRaider Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:23 am

Lol yeah, I laughed, dropped a few "WTH?!?!"s, and even got teary eyed with this finale. I never thought I would live to see the day I would be sad for or shed a tear about David Mayne Wink

MystikRaider
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Vestara Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:28 am

O
M
G

That was a post for the ages!

So a couple of things. 1. Vestara losing her eyes...its funny because that kind of started as a joke. I was in the middle of writing vestaras reaction to having luther chuck a hypospray at me (honestly who uses a hypo spray as a projectile weapon!) and had to pause to feed my kid lunch and i guess I was taking too long for Elijah, as he wrote some non sense about her eyes being burned off. I was like HELL YES! Lets keep it.  That wasnt the original plan at all, so it was fun to see how that eveolved and changed the story a bit.

2. Can Omar become a player character? The new guy brought him to life in a such a believable way. It was fun having a Klingon on the ship.

Vestara
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vestara Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:34 am

Oh also, I am loving the creep vibe from Luther...I was giggling everytime his character was involved. "shooting 3 eyes out in 10 minutes, crazy shit!" hahahahaha, and then the whole "you would be surprised what i can do with one arm" comment. Seriously Beth how is it to write with that!

Also the final scene between Sumo Vestara and David...Elijah wrote that whoel scene...he kept asking for permission to do this, or to do that, but everything in that scene was his writing. I just about lost it readin Davids reaction to the attack from his wife. So well done.

Which leads me to my next comment...is David done then?

also, the cliff hanger to Mission 2. aRE YOU KIDDING ME, where did that come from! How are they going to get out of this?!

okay that is enough...sorry ive had nothing but that post on my mind all freaking night

Vestara
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by bethmikeandeli Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:04 am

I KNOW!!! Luther was totally.creeping!!!! Hahahahah. Elijah & I were just discussing how funny it was!!! & I was wondering about David too...

Also, I agree that Omar should totally be a regular!!! Totally awesome!!!
bethmikeandeli
bethmikeandeli

Back to top Go down

Post by MystikRaider Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:44 am

Sounds like Daniel woo'ed all 3 of us women with his Klingon ways, lol! Ill be honest I'm super surprised I didn't have like a supe mega awesome ST dream after reading that before bed. I'm actually a bit disappointed I just had my crazy normal ones.

MystikRaider
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAwesome Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:19 pm

Elijah asked me to write the coup and use the crew roster as much as possible. Omar just happened to be a good way to do that. He's basically a very toned down Ork from war hammer 40k.
TheAwesome
TheAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by bethmikeandeli Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:26 pm

Well, you were fantastic & should definitely think about keeping omar around!!.Smile
bethmikeandeli
bethmikeandeli

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAwesome Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:19 pm

Thanks
TheAwesome
TheAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Luther Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Luther may be a bit sexist, but it was our chief security officer that sucker punched a woman in the gut on the bridge.
Micheal Luther
Micheal Luther
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:38 pm

HAHAHAHAHA this is a fact

Admin
Captain
Captain

https://yorktown.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayne Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:56 pm

Hey everybody, so I wanted to check in and say that I am still around! I am sorry I haven't been active as of late, but 3 weeks ago my wife left me, and I have been in a pretty dark place. I needed some time to sort some shit out, but think I am finally thinking straight again, so I plan on getting active with you guys once more. I finally got caught up on the sim today, and have to say, that last post for mission 1 was honestly one of the most amazing pieces I have ever read from this group. You guys have already covered much of what I would have...Omar was incredibly entertaining, my favorite character so far, I like the Nala/Drexel romance, gives me hope in my life ;0) and the ending with Vestara cutting my fucking neck! Oh my god! Perfectly done. Huge applause to all of you, and thanks for filling in for me Elijah. I already have a new character lined up, and he will be posting shortly...just waiting for the ship to dock to this space station in mission 2. To all of you old timers who keep things fun, and you new timers who keep things fresh, I'm really glad to be a part of this group, and as weird as it sounds, you guys kept me going these last few weeks.

Mayne
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Luther Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:17 pm

Glad to see you back. Sorry to hear about the domestic stuff. I look forward to whatever character you are going to write. I promise I won't force you into the brig again. Wink
Micheal Luther
Micheal Luther
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAwesome Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:57 am

Luther should speak at a memorial service for David Mayne. It can be an impromptu thing in the dining hall or something. There can be cupcakes.
TheAwesome
TheAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down